We’re Committed to Your Family’s Safety
Cleanliness and safety are always a top priority at Jeeves Florida Rentals. Our team has developed new practices that achieve the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitization as recommended by the CDC and the industry standards set by the VRMA (Vacation Rental Management Association) to prevent the spread of Corona Virus (COVID-19). We are committed to doing our part to keep guests, owners, and staff safe.
Strict Cleaning Standards & Housekeeping
- Our existing cleaning programs have been updated to include more rigorous sanitization and disinfection protocols to ensure safety as described by the CDC.
- Team members are receiving additional specialized and ongoing training in cleaning standards and practices.
- We disinfect all major surfaces and pay close attention to all high-touch areas, including door knobs (inside and out), lock boxes or electronics lock panels, stair railings, telephones, light switches, remote controls, arms of chairs, refrigerator door handles, sliding door handles, toilets, faucets and knobs, clothes hangers, touch screens, and play sets/toys, to name a few.
- Our housekeepers allocate extra cleaning time for each home at least 24 hours between the last exit and next entry as reasonable.
- Our team members follow all PPE best practices by wearing masks, gloves, and/or other protective gear as necessary when entering a vacation home.
- Pool patios and furniture is pressured washed and sanitized.
Additional Safety Measures
- Remote check-in for guests.
- Whenever possible, guests will check into their vacation home at least 24 hours after the property has been cleaned and inspected by the Jeeves team.
- Our team is helping guests resolve any technical or maintenance questions via phone or chat before we send a team member into the homes.
- Non-essential visits by the Jeeves are severely limited or restricted.
- All maintenance staff wear mask, gloves and shoe covers and are to remain at least six feet about from guests when attending a vacation home.